Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Wonderful Casa!

The Casa. What can I say about the Casa... I ask it how it's doing, and it doesn't say anything... because it's a house. The Casa is my best friend, I love the spider room. I actually grew up in the Casa before everyone else lived there so, Im just really attached to it, so... I've actually never stopped living there, I share the basement with Shredder, which is so convenient because I'm always looking for him, so... The Casa is so great, jeez louisus you can puke on the Casa floor and they don't even hate you for very long. If you pass out or drink a whole bottle of wine, don't worry, you can crash on a Casa couch. You can jump on the Casa tramp and drink your Casa beer, just beware and don't let the Orkin Man near, he will kill you. The police will get called, but everything is fine. Just get inside and play flip-cup and dirty Casa catch phrase. We all love the Casa but I love it the most, I actually gave birth to the Casa so.... it was really tough so I could never NOT love it, so... The Casa is sublime, a great place to spend time, there's never any grime, it's really hard to rhyme. Actually it isn't because I invented rhyming, so... I love the Casa because they don't make me eat turkey, popcorn, or peanut butter. If they did I would never come over. They call me Elizabeth and I don't mind one tiny bit. I love all the girls, they are so great, Really Jess and Diamond Shimmer, Vanilla Bear and Xanadu. I couldn't love any girls any more than I do the Casa girls, I think we all know why. I'm never scared at the Casa unless Jess does her crone's hand and asks me to give her something, then I am horrified. There are some people in the world that don't like the Casa and I just say, really people? You don't like the best place in the world... really? The place where whatev happens in the Casa stays in the Casa, really, you can hate that? Really? Well you're dumb. I get Casa withdrawls if I have been away for more than 12 hours, it's awful so I never let that happen. My favorite part of a Casa day is when we all come home and eat our Del Tac. I only wish the Casa was bigger because then all of the Casa-folk could live together and become Casa hippies. I'm already a hippie so... I was actually the very first hippie, so... The Casa is wonderful and great and everything good! I love the Casa and the Casa loves me... the most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Let's have this blog active again. I miss it soooo much. Sassies!